Horizon 7.4AT TreadmillRegular price $2,299.00 Sale price $1,599.95 Save $699.05
Run with streaming fitness classes from apps like Peloton, Studio.live or Zwift with advanced Bluetooth connectivity and HR strap. Use the convenient QuickDial controls to adjust speed and incline. Power your runs with a 3.5 CHP Rapid Sync motor and expansive 22x60” deck with 3-zone cushioning. Burn more fat with the integrated Sprint 8 HIIT program.
The 7.4 AT Treadmill is designed to work with any live or on-demand fitness app. Now you can get the thrill of Peloton or Studio.live running classes for a fraction of the cost.*
And smart features — like convenient QuickDial controls and the most responsive motor — make streaming classes more fun and effective.
Add a personal twist to take your workout further than ever. Whether you like to sweat to music, movies or on-demand classes, we make it easy to stay connected to the content that moves you.
- Integrated speakers immerse you in your workout experience
- Transmit speed and other metrics to popular training apps for connected workouts
- Included Bluetooth 4.0 heart rate strap connects directly to the Peloton app*
- Multiple device placement options that don’t block your metrics
- Rapid-charge USB port keeps your device fully powered
Zwift is a massively popular training program and multi-player running video game. Users can interact with each other while competing in a virtual world.
If you’re training for a 5K or marathon, or simply want the motivation of running live with a community, Zwift is for you.
The 7.4 AT Studio Treadmill directly connects to the free Zwift app so you can join the Zwift community and run in one of over 200 virtual races a day.
Experience faster, smoother transitions between intervals using QuickDial™ controls that simplify speed and incline adjustments without breaking your stride. On the right, roll the dial forward to increase speed and roll it back to decrease speed. On the left, roll it forward to go up the hill and roll it back to come back down. Available exclusively on Studio Series Treadmills by Horizon Fitness.
Power your workouts with a 3.5 Continuous-Duty Horsepower motor and 500 lb thrust incline motor. Together, they create the most responsive drive system available in a treadmill. That means faster changes and a smoother, more efficient run.
The Johnson Digital Drive System featuring Rapid Sync™ Technology ensures no lags or delays between speed and incline changes. It responds 33% faster than other treadmill motors, so you’ll never fall out of step with a fast-paced interval running class.
Achieve maximum results in less time with our 20-minute high-intensity interval training workout, proven to burn up to 27% body fat in just eight weeks.
Sprint 8 is more efficient than a basic HIIT workout because it engages fast-twitch muscle fibers and naturally stimulates Human Growth Hormone (HGH). This triggers a response in the body that melts fat, encourages lean muscle mass and increases energy.
Whether you’re a jogger or a sprinter, this extra large deck gives you the freedom and security to run at your pace. At 22" x 60", it’s the commercial standard in deck size and technology.
All Horizon treadmill decks are built with shock-absorbing 3-Zone Variable Response Cushioning to give you the ideal amount of flex and support in all phases of your stride.
Heavy-duty materials and the strongest deck and frame combination mean this treadmill will stand up to your toughest workouts for years to come.
- Advanced Bluetooth connects to multiple devices to stream on-demand fitness classes and entertainment through integrated speakers, track your heart rate and more
- Connect directly to Peloton with the included Bluetooth chest strap
- QuickDial controls and interval keys simplify speed and incline changes, and help you can keep pace with Peloton, Studio.live and other streaming fitness apps*
- Free app controls your workout and pushes data to your favorite fitness apps, plus device holder and rapid-charge USB port
- Powerful, 3.5 CHP motor has 33% faster speed and incline changes, perfect for interval training
- Rugged frame built for performance and durability with 3-Zone cushioned deck
- Expansive 22 x 60" running surface provides ample room for hard sprints and HIIT workouts
- Effortlessly store between workouts with one-step hydraulic folding
- Lifetime frame and motor warranty
|MACHINE SPECS||7.4 AT|
|Frame Type||FeatherLight Folding|
|Running Area||22" x 60" XL Deck|
|Cushioning||3-Zone Variable Response Cushioning|
|Drive Motor||3.5 CHP RapidSync Drive System|
|Deck Thickness||0.8" (20mm)|
|Roller Size||60mm/46mm Tapered|
|Speed Range||0.5 – 12 mph|
|Incline Range||0 – 15%|
|Step on Height (inches)||8 3/4”|
|Extras||Audio In/Out Jack, Bluetooth Speakers, Custom Interval Keys, Energy Saver Mode, Fan, Multi-position Tablet Holders, Speed & Incline Quick Dial Controls, USB charging (1A/5V), Water Bottle Holder|
|Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H)||76" x 37" x 63"|
|Folded Dimensions (L x W x H)||42" x 37" x 71"|
|Max User Weight||350 lbs.|
|Electrical Requirements||60Hz - 120V|
|Home Warranty - Frame||Lifetime|
|Home Warranty - Motor||Lifetime|
|Home Warranty - Parts||5 years|
|Home Warranty - Labor||2 years|
|Display||16 Digit Alphanumeric LED, 8.25"LCD Screen, Free Phone/Tablet Pro App that Interfaces with Machine|
|Programs||5K, Calorie, Custom, Custom HR, Distance, Fat Burn, Heart Rate, Hill Climb, Manual, Sprint 8|
|Workout Feedback||Calories, Distance, Heart Rate, Incline, Speed, Time|
|Heart Rate||Bluetooth Chest Strap Included for Connecting Directly to Popular Training Apps, Bluetooth 4.0 Compatible Receiver, Contact Hand Grips|
|Quick Controls||In-reach QuickDial Speed and Incline Controls, Custom Interval Keys, One-touch Speed and Incline Quick Keys|